Gerstco Employment Opportunities
Join our team!
EEO AAP Developer & Data Analyst
At Gerstco, Inc., our promise is to deliver complete and accurate Affirmative Action Plan documents and support materials to clients, who are firms and organizations doing business with the U.S. Federal Government. As part of our Team, you will focus on analyzing workforce data provided by the clients using MS-Excel and Gerstco proprietary software.
An ideal candidate is a self-starter who can perform well in meeting timelines, experience in balancing competing prioritiesin a results-oriented environment. Candidates should be team-oriented and comfortable working in a small officeatmosphere. This is a full-time replacement position at Gerstco’s Campbell, CA offices.
• Within 6 months, be able to work independently on data files from clients and provide standard EEO AAP reportsand analysis as defined. Within 9 months, be able to work from original data files, import files into Gerstco EEO AAPsystem and produce reports and analyses for up to 3-4 federal contractors per week.
• Experience using standard data analysis tools to manipulate information in producing reports and analyses.
• Comfortable in Identifying and executing strategies to optimize accurate and efficient reporting.
• Works well with others in a small office environment; would provide support to Sr. AAP Consultants and other TeamMembers.
• Learn and use Gerstco expert softwares to prepare Affirmative Action Plans, perform the required analyses, and prepare and file required Government reports.
• Provide proof to be able to work in the US.
• Mastery of Microsoft Excel (vlookups, pivot tables, macros, data queries) and other Microsoft Office products including Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• 3-5 years in a business-to-business environment; significant experience with data analysis.
• Practical and logical approach to problem solving.
• Comfortable in a flexible work environment.
• Can diagnose and work through problems and implement solutions.
• Experience with technical information systems such as HR Information Systems, Applicant Tracking Systems and Databases.
• Will work with clients on their data submission to Gerstco.